First of all the following offsets are applied to the Move Speed Base value.
The following factors are applied after the Offsets.
- Moving capacity: 100% importance, no allowed defect. No Max (effectively 311%).
- Go frenzy (inspiration): ×140%
- Light: Up to ×80% for light values of less than 30%. Blind and darkness-preferring humans are unaffected.
The following factors do not show up in the pawn stat GUI and are applied after the Post factors.
- Floors and Terrain
- Thin: ×76%
- Medium: ×62%
- Thick: ×52%
- Rain and Foggy rain: ×90%
- Rainy thunderstorm and Hard snow: ×80%
Moving speed of a particular pawn can be calculated using the following formula:
Move speed = (Base value + Offsets) × Factors × External factors
Let us calculate how fast a human could possibly go. It would have the following values:
- Base value: 4.6 c/s
- Offset: +0.4 c/s (Jogger trait)
- External factor: ×100%
Move speed = (4.6 c/s + 0.4 c/s) × (4.23 × 1.4) × 1 = 29.61 c/s