|This article is a stub. You can help RimWorld Wiki by expanding it. Reason: Effects on Title speech needed.|
Social Impact is a Stat: A multiplier on how much other people are affected by this person's social interactions.
Social impact affects the Opinion bonuses and maluses pawn interactions can create, as well as the outcome of three Rituals: the Leader's Leader Speech , the Moral Guide's Conversion Ritual , and the Praetor's (or higher) Throne Speech . Protective gear can be swapped for social gear before a ritual to improve the likelihood of a good outcome.
- It does NOT directly affect trade prices as that is instead dependent on Trade Price Improvement
- It does NOT directly affect prisoner recruitment beyond slightly hastening how quickly the prisoners like the warden, as recruitment is dependent on Negotiation Ability.
- It does NOT directly affect peace talks, as those are dependent on Negotiation Ability.
- It does NOT directly affect the Moral Guide's Convert ability, as that is dependent on Negotiation Ability .
A pawn with a high social impact will probably also score high in the other stats, as all four stats factor in a pawn's Social skill, Talking and Hearing capabilities. However, when looking for the best pawn to perform a given task it is best to check the relevant stat specifically, as there are some factors which only affect a single stat. For example, a top hat will not help with trade prices.
- Social: 82% plus 2.75% per skill level.
- Talking: 90% importance, 5% allowed defect. Max 100%
- Hearing: 30% importance, 5% allowed defect. Max 100%
|Social Skill Level||Social Impact|
- ? - Renamed from Social Chat Impact to Social Impact.