|This information relates to content added by the Royalty DLC. Please note that it will not be present without the DLC enabled.|
|This article is a stub. You can help RimWorld Wiki by expanding it.|
This bionic gland releases chemicals and nanomachines that toughen the skin, making it somewhat more resistant to damage. While it doesn't add as much protection as some other skin-hardening glands, the toughskin gland has the advantage of not noticeably altering the user's appearance.
- Armor - Sharp
- Armor - Blunt
- Armor - Heat
- Head, Left Ear, Right Ear, Left Eye, Right Eye, Nose, Jaw, Torso, Neck, Left Shoulder, Left Arm, Left Hand, Left Fingers, Right Shoulder, Right Arm, Right Hand, Right Fingers, Left Leg, Left Foot, Left Toes, Right Leg, Right Foot, Right Toes
- Advanced, ImplantEmpireCommon
- Bionic, ImplantEmpireCommon
The Toughskin Gland is an implant added by the Royalty DLC that gives a pawn that's been implanted with it a bonus to Sharp/Blunt/Heat Armor by 35/10/30% respectively, as well as slowing the pawn by 5%.
It provides slight protection, although many attacks have an armor penetration that negate a large part of the protection of this gland.
It is made with 15 Plasteel and 4 advanced components at the fabrication bench, after the Skin Hardening research is completed. The required techprint can be obtained either by trade or completing quests for the Empire. They require a crafting skill of 8.
|This section is a stub. You can help RimWorld Wiki by expanding it.|
- Added in the initial release of Royalty
- 1.1.2563 - toughskin, armorskin, and stoneskin glands no longer stack
- 1.1.2598 - Buffed from 20/10/20% to 35/10/30%