Sensory mechanites are a mechanite disease which brings mild pain in early stages but boosts sensory perception. This disease does not kill the patient, but still produces intense pain.
Important note: Treatment does not cure the disease, it only prevents the pain and tiredness from worsening. Instead it must be waited out. .
Sensory mechanites incapacitate pawns with the Wimp trait from the onset of the disease. While the the buffs are slightly less because of the Consciousness reduction from the pain, the base +50% sight, hearing talking and manipulation buffs mean this disease can actually be advantageous if the pain and rest fall rate can be managed. Note that the disease should still be treated even if it is to be exploited, as the benefits do not increase without treatment, only the pain, and treatment does not hasten the end of the disease.
- Mild pain (+0.2)
- Improved sight (+50%)
- Improved hearing (+50%)
- Improved talking (+50%)
- Improved manipulation (+30%)
- Tiredness (rest fall factor) (x170%)
- Intense pain (+0.6)
- Tiredness (rest fall factor) (x200%)
- No other additional effects over early stage
- Severity increases by 0.25 per day when not tended
- Severity decreases by up to 100% per day when tended; actual rate depends on treatment quality
- Treated with or without medicine, though medicine improves treatment quality, preventing disease from progressing.
- Treatment does not have an effect on the time it takes for this disease to disappear
- Treatment interval: 120,000 ticks (
- Can disappear as early as 900,000 ticks ( (1 quadrum)
- Can last as long as 1,800,000 ticks ( (2 quadrums)
- 0.13.1135 - Added.