|Previous Version: Version/1.1.2560
Released on: 2 March 2020
|Next Version: Version/1.1.2563|
Released on: 5 March 2020
Released on: 4 March 2020
Released March 3, 2020 EDIT: This has been released to the default Steam branch.
Today's updated build is up for testing on the unstable branch. The build is 1.1.2562. We'll set it live soon after we confirm it doesn't break anything. It should be save and mod compatible.
Anyone who is willing - please try the unstable branch with as many mods and as crazy a savegame as possible! I'd love to hear if anything breaks, or if it doesn't. Thanks in advance.
- Silver and gold tile are now considered fine floor. Fine floor have an info card entry stating that they are fine.
- Fixed a bug that caused backstory translation data to be ignored if the translation was compressed.
- Fixed a bug that caused the camera to jump occasionally.
- Fixed a bug that made it impossible to form a caravan if two map sides were blocked.
- Adjusted mech cluster drop rules to avoid dropping too close to colony or colonists.
- Changed psychic animal pulser to only affect non-player animals.
- Fixed a bug that caused manhunting animals to attack sleeping mechs.
- Ensured that an animal bed would not interfere with royal title requirements in a bedroom (we think this could only happen with mods).
- We no longer assign heirs to Empire pawns to prevent colonists from inheriting their titles.
- Added a bit more information about the heir's faction to the royal title tooltip on the Bio tab.
- People with no psychic amplifier now have 30 psychic entropy capacity instead of 100.
- Fixed a bug that caused vertical overlap bug between messages and letters in French language. Messages now use dynamic height based on text size rather than constant height and fixed spacing between letters and messages.
- Fix a bug that caused a missing period at the end of 'used ability' combat log messages.
- Text adjustments and typo fixes.