User talk:Yoshida Keiji/Archive 1
This page is an archive. Do not edit the contents of this page. Please direct any additional comments to the current talk page.
Request to help other guides
We've got other guides in this wiki that need attention, besides the Basics page. Wonder if you can help edit them too? PigeonGuru (talk) 18:19, May 6, 2017
- Sure thing, you can count on me. Yoshida Keiji (talk) 18:24, May 6, 2017
- I'm sure you will find this message, regardless of old start.
- Cooperative work requires coordination. I have written in the past long extensive guides like these ones with other editors. Back then we had an agreement:
- Wait 30 minutes up to an hour before editing somebody else (on extensive guides that is), because 100kbytes pages require more concentration and inspiration than single ordinary pages and one must do more effort, editing anywhere shorter in time than that disrupts the other.
- When pages are extensively large, spacing is better welcomed to readers so we don't need to follow regular procedures. Nothing is permanently lost here, I'm sure you know that. So don't worry when I take out huge chunks of text. At the moment the Defense structures page has many problems in it, the most notorious is the overload of information. Guides need to follow the same nature as of human movement. First we learn to crawl, then to walk and last to run. The "flow" of the narrative needs to be slowly and progressive and not all bunched up together... and not to mention the redundancy where the same information is repeated on and on and on.
- Just take this into consideration. Yoshida Keiji (talk) 18:47, September 26, 2017
- Alright, got it. Though I would suggest that if you increase the spacing for a section, you should do so for the rest of the page. (I personally don't really like it though, doesn't look too well)
- Also the Defense tactics page does need some work in concision. Think there's quite a lot of redundant info there, if you can help that'll be neat. Though you will need to polish up your grammar, to reduce cleanup needed. PigeonGuru (talk) 19:59, September 26, 2017
A thread, Thread:User talk:Yoshida Keiji/Mortar pages, was moved from here to User talk:Setokaiva. This move was made by Yoshida Keiji (Talk | contribs | block) on September 23, 2017 at 07:19.
Just a suggestion when uploading pictures: you don't have to upload entire screenshots. It's best that you crop the screenshot to leave the relevant parts only. PigeonGuru (talk) 12:16, June 19, 2017
- I agree. (the same point, in my own words...) Most cases don't call for an entire screenshot. Pictures should focus on the subject matter and avoid other visual clutter, meaning cropped. Jimyoda (talk) 15:07, June 19, 2017
- Sure, okay. Yoshida Keiji (talk) 04:40, June 20, 2017
What happened here? Why all the empty space?
I wrote a program to edit a whole bunch of pages on the wiki and it added a lot of withe space i updated the code so it delete the white spaces after the edit not during it Now they should be deleted exept 2, so layout kinda remains intact Good that you noticed and if i did a bad edit send me a message I will read it for sure and probalby sooner PieTau (talk) 02:59, April 13, 2017
- Hummm, bot programmer, handy. Thank you. Yoshida Keiji (talk) 18:39, April 13, 2017