The way it looks at the moment is glorious chaos.
- can styling be decoupled in any way (or at least made to look better)?
- separate them into subtypes
- having parameter names for the template follow the naming of XML elements would simplify ineraction with the parser
- should work automagically but have the option of overwriting a property
- simplest solution for automatic retrieval might be to just make a Lua function retrieve the property that is passed as a param (same name would be ideal) - unsure about performance costs of function calls for every property
- syntax might look like this: