Olması düşünülen (bu sadece benim fikrim)
2. ve 3. silah seçenekleri (piyade tüfeği,tabanca ve bıçak) bence oyunda şarjör değiştirme gibi bir efekt olabilirdi
Not: ben daha yeniyim , bir bilgim tek bildiğim şey buranın özgür bir yer olması
I would suggest you put this thread elsewhere- the Main Page talk is a place for discussions about the page itself, not about game suggestions. PigeonGuru, Strategist ( talk | contribs | assist ) 01:24, 18 September 2018 (UTC)
- I agree. Although if it was up to me I'd re-jiggle the Sidebar quite a bit, to make it more in line with the system Wikipedia and most other wikis use. So we'd have Main page, Community Portal, Admin noticeboard, Recent changes and Random page up top. Then other "tabs" underneath, such as an Official sites (or something) which also includes the Discord. Below that we could have the most important pages, whatever we deem that to be. Makes it easier to navigate for users when they're not on the main page. Here is an example of what it might look like: Image.
- The main page could also be changed quite drastically. There are almost as many ways to do it as there are wikis, but here and here are two examples. Pangaea (talk) 20:05, 25 July 2019 (UTC)
Updates for v1.1
I was noticing the new textiles from v1.1 aren't yet available. I was going to add some details, but I see everything appears to be tied back to the pages - and no pages have yet been created for any of the new textiles. I registered an account to help remedy this, but note that "you do not have permission to create this page." ... I was also going to add a talk entry there, but alas "You currently are not able to participate, because you do not have the required rights." Welp.
- Well you have to make 10 edits before you are allowed to start new pages. It's a measure to prevent spam, though it seems that it's getting in the way quite a lot. I unfortunately don't have the right to change this so there's no way around but to start editing, I guess. PigeonGuru, Strategist ( talk | contribs | assist ) 13:31, 28 February 2020 (UTC)
The following internal link is broken on the main page:
* See [[Help:Basics]] for a quick simple guide;
Should be non-namespaced page Basics instead:
* See [[Basics]] for a quick simple guide;
- I'm not sure I'm understanding. Basics is about Rimworld gameplay basics. Help:Basics is about the basics of wiki editing. The section you're talking about is about contributing to the wiki so the namespaced link is correct. Also tag your posts with "~~~~" (no quotes) Harakoni (talk) 15:24, 9 March 2020 (UTC)