|This article is suggested to be rewritten. Reason: Total overhaul needed inc. Formatting, clarity, and independence from Sculptures You can help RimWorld Wiki by improving it.|
Sculptures are pieces of art that (hopefully) add beauty to any room they're in once they are installed. They are one of the most effective ways to improve a room's impressiveness. A finished piece of art gets a quality that affects the beauty and market value.
The artist's skill is a driving factor in the quality of the sculpture. Sculptures can be reinstalled or uninstalled. Sculptures may be deconstructed to salvage 75% of its materials. If a sculpture job is interrupted for any reason the sculptor will drop the piece on the table, and it will be in an unfinished state until the same author finishes it. A sculptor cannot work on another sculptor's piece.
Types of Sculptures
Sculptures come in three sizes:
- Small sculptures, which are 1x1 and require 50 materials or 500 small volume materials (silver or gold).
- Large sculptures, which are 1x1 and require 100 materials or 1000 small volume materials (silver or gold). Large sculptures require 2/3 more work than small sculptures.
- Grand sculptures, which are 2x2 and require 400 materials or 4000 small volume materials (silver or gold). Although the grand size occupies 2x2 tiles, the beauty of the piece is attributed to one of the four tiles only, yielding the same overall beauty per tile as four large sculptures. Grand sculptures require almost 6x the work of a small sculpture, or 3.5x the work of a large.
On each individual page is a table detailing statistics on sculptures.
The inspect pane indicates the name of the piece's sculptor and how much work is remaining. The stockpile filter includes an entry for unfinished sculptures (under >Items >Unfinished) which allows the player to control where they are stored if keeping them by the table becomes an inconvenience. The piece will be named under a title and although same titles can be used, the storylines will differ; for example, both sculptures in the images below are titled "Blue Forest".
|Material||Stuff cost||Beauty||Work to Build||HP||Flammability||Market Value|
|Wooden Large sculpture||100||100||21,000 ticks (5.83 mins)||98||100%||196|
|Granite Large sculpture||100||100||180,140 ticks (50.04 mins)||255||0%||230|
|Limestone Large sculpture||100||100||180,140 ticks (50.04 mins)||233||0%||230|
|Marble Large sculpture||100||136||165,140 ticks (45.87 mins)||180||0%||215|
|Sandstone Large sculpture||100||110||150,140 ticks (41.71 mins)||210||0%||210|
|Slate Large sculpture||100||110||180,140 ticks (50.04 mins)||195||0%||230|
|Jade Large sculpture||100||260||150,000 ticks (41.67 mins)||75||0%||650|
|Golden Large sculpture||1000||420||27,000 ticks (7.5 mins)||90||40%||10095|
|Plasteel Large sculpture||100||100||66,000 ticks (18.33 mins)||420||0%||1140|
|Silver Large sculpture||1000||206||30,000 ticks (8.33 mins)||105||40%||1110|
|Steel Large sculpture||100||100||30,000 ticks (8.33 mins)||150||40%||300|
|Uranium Large sculpture||100||50||57,000 ticks (15.83 mins)||375||0%||805|
|This information relates to content added by the Ideology DLC. Please note that it will not be present without the DLC enabled.|
Ideoligions allow the selection of styles which then change the texture of the certain items and buildings when constructed by the colony. These style variants can be crafted if the colony has the selected style.
- 0.9.722 - Sculptures now have sizes - small, large, and grand.
- Beta 19 - Mass 10kg -> 7kg
- 1.1.2654 - Increase psyfocus gain of sculptures by 2, up to a max of 28 at legendary quality.