Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This information relates to content added by the Ideology DLC. Please note that it will not be present without the DLC enabled.|
|This article is a stub. You can help RimWorld Wiki by expanding it.|
"A small pod that protects a single Gauranlen seed. This seed can be harvested and used to plant a Gauranlen tree."
- Path Cost
There are two methods of having a gauranlen pod sprout.
- Gauranlen Pods can be spawned via a natural event, similar to ambrosia sprouts. These occur roughly every 60 days, in every biome except Ice Sheets and Sea Ice.
- Tree connection will reduce the amount of time for a gauranlen pod sprout event to occur to approximately every 30 days.
- Gauranlen Pods can be spawned via a ritual
- Ideology DLC release - Added
- 1.3.3072 - Gauranlen pod sprouts can happen even when no tree connector pawns are present. They will occur roughly every 60 days. Roughly every 30 days for tree connectors. Gauranlen pod sprouts can occur on desert or extreme desert biomes, but not ice sheet or sea ice.
- 1.3.3074 - Gauranlen pod sprouts now happen much earlier for tree connector ideoligions.
- 1.3.3076 - Gauranlen pod seed yield is no longer affected by difficulty.